New Premium Feature Idea: "Warcry boost" & "Hephaestus' Blessing"

• *This new premium feature will be separate, meaning that it won't be bundled into the current premium HC membership.*

This feature will cost about 49.99 dollars. [PERMANENT]

Warcry boost :evil:

Description: A shouted word or sound used by fighters in battle to give each other courage or to frighten their enemy. All your units will now have:

Effects:

Damage buff: 50%+

Speed buff: 100%+

Area of Effect: 50%+

Range: 25%+

HP: 50%+

Critical chance: 50% [Critical chance will do double the dmg of the original attk dmg]

Hephaestus' Blessing :saint:

Description: God of fire and forging, Hephaestus, has given you a blessing. Your buildings now do the following:

Effects:

Recruitment time decreased: -50%

Building time decreased: -25%

Defense increased: 5%+

---

Now, I know some of guys are upset that this is a premium feature idea, but don't worry here's an alternative how you can get this bonus/boost/buff for free:

Balanced Idea:

We can host a special event every month that will reward players the following boosts/buffs/bonuses after the completion of the task.

The rewards will be determined by tier. The tiers as follows (highest to lowest):

Platinum - 1 month warcry boost + hephaestus' blessing + 1 month HC membership + 30,000 GM

Diamond- 15 days warcry boost + hephaestus' blessing + 15 days HC membership + 15, 000 GM

Gold - 7 days warcry boost + hephaestus' blessing + 7 days + HC membership + 7,000 GM

Bronze - 3 days warcry boost + hephaestus' blessing + HC membership + 3,000 GM

NOTE: If the player has already bought the premium boost in the cash shop, then he/she will only receive the HC membership and GM reward.

---

Some of you might think that the numbers I used above might not be fair/balanced, so feel free to make some changes and/or add your own ideas. :)

• I do kind of believethat they should have different names as we're WWI not ancient greece. May I suggest:

War drums

and

War economy.

ALthought I think that the bonusses might give to much of a bonus especially when you increase attack damage don't forget regular armies are capped so increasing that does a huge lot

Moderatorial Note:
    Added to the
    biglist

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• War drums sound fine, but War economy doesn't seem catchy to me. <X

If you look at it closely, it's not a huge boost, but it should be more than enough. Can't the developers do something about the cap'd damage then?

Maybe have the cap'd damage change when you have the boost so that it doesn't affect players who do not have the boost? I think it's not such a big deal implementing these kinds of changes.

• I personally love the idea. The only thing I could probably comment for now is that the price should be a bit higher.

I'd suggest it should be around $99.99. That price should be more reasonable than the first one.

That's not a bad price at all. :thumbup:

• Any huge size of infantry battalion has 12 attack damage +50% does quite a lot. Those are right now features to represent battlefield size. If the cap is removed then it becomes pure battle of the numbers. If the cap remain even with bonus then the bonus is useless so I do think 50% is huge

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• NarmerTheLion

If that's the case, then feel free to modify the values. Like I said, this concept isn't entirely balanced yet, so there will be changes to this idea. :)

My personal opinion would be adding a new damage cap for those who have the boost active.

• Just no!
    Why? Two reasons:
    1st - you will create disbalance within the community, you will alienate every free player, and without them this game will die pretty fast.

2st - Balance issues, all those bonuses will just make the game unplayable for everyone else not having this bonuses.

And crit damage !? Like are you serious? I would agree to this if this was some third grade mmorpg, but this is a real time strategy game. People are already complaining strategy element is gone once GM is used (I disagree to some extent), Just imagine the public outrage if such an idea becomes true, it will completely destroy a community that's half gone from what I read and hear

• I am not fond of this idea, either. It will only give advantages to those who have a lot of money over those who are not that rich. If you can somehow beat a player who uses a lot of Gold, I think it would be almost impossible to beat a player whose units shot further, move faster and cause 50% more damage.

• This idea would ruin the experience for free players. All free players know that gold users are already overpowered, and we often dogpile on them, then go back to a normal, fair game. This would cause the same issue, everyone would dogpile them because they're so much stronger than everyone else. In short, you're paying 50$ to get jumped, or steam roll through servers. Either way, the game would become a lot less fun, and a lot more unfair.

• Leaving aside my agree to the opinions against the idea (Craftsman, King_max, SpartanBG, etc), I must note I played in games who makes similar packs (let's call those games "eR") and they become really disastrous for free players: it's practically impossible to enjoy the game WITHOUT buying those packs and even the (few) community will only value you by those packs, not by your strength or skill. Free players becomes utterly useless and there isn't worst sensation than to be a useless player in a game.

Besides, those proposals are pretty unrealistic with the WWI topic. That war represented the zenit of technological and psychological warfare. People believing the war would be won by showing more courage than the enemy were mowed down by machine guns in No Man's Land, and while the war went longer and longer, more and more people was looking for ways to avoid recruitment or to defect from the frontline, let's not mention the futility of fortress against modern artillery. or buildings destroyed once and again during the fight. Your ideas, hence, are totally unfit with the representation of "The War to end all Wars."

Edit to add: Your first idea sounds me similar to this. And well... if Wonder Woman would have been fighting with the Allies in the Western Front, that war wouldn't have extended for four years.

Imagen relacionada

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• totally agree what you

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+